Sunday 24 August 2014

Tale of 40K Gamers -REDUX- Part 4:


Excuse my poor photo and this meager post today!

Turns out staying up until 6:30 to watch the new episode of Doctor Who was a poor idea when i could have just slept and risen early. Coupled with the demands of parenting a three year old, my hobby progress today has been poor!

Essentially, I've managed to lay down the base gold down on 10 of the marines, considering I've essentially already got 5 "fully" painted marines, this means I've only gotta do 5 more.
Once that's done I'll be going over all the base gold (Citadel balthasar gold for those wonder) with the brighter gold seen on the "finished" models.

After that I have to paint some eyes, shade the models and do some weathering and they should be essentially done (bolters wont take long at all)!

With any luck I'll have all 20 tactical marines I need for Force Z finished in the next few days, and i can move on to the final part of the force...the Spartan.



Anyways, I'm off to bed for an early night tonight and an early morning tomorrow, the plan as it's stands to to get all the marines as close to finished as possible tomorrow.

Have a picture of the test models as a parting gift (I have actually started tidying them up and going over the parts I disliked.)


No comments:

Post a Comment